Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finger Paints Wild About Spring Nail Art

So on this blog you may come accross my failed attempts of nail art, as shown in the pictures below. Well maybe it's not bad to the people don't know much about nail art and grab my hand randomly saying they love my nails, but in the nail polish world (as I like to call it), it's not that amazing. :P 


The colors I used in this design (excluding the normal black and white) are from Finger Paints Wild About Spring collection. Three glitters and three shimmers, I picked up the two purples of the collection. The base color is called Itsy Bitsy Spider and it is a light purple with a blue shimmer. I didn't get a good picture of this color because I couldn't find my camera at that moment, but I did find it after I finished my nails. -_-

Are You Hoppy? is lavender glitter in a clear base. As you can see it is not normal glitter, it is more like shards of glass! I really like how this glitter looks and they lie pretty flat against the nail. I only had a problem with one or two of the glitters sticking up and that might be because of the way I placed them.



Index and pinkie finger: create a gradient with the glitter. 
Middle finger: create lines. In between the those I either did a line of glitter or dots. 
Ring finger: create a cross and line it with the glitter and some dots outside the lines.
Thumb: create a diagonal french tip and add lines. Line the french tip with glitter.

My inspiration from this design came from LOVE4NAILS YouTube channel which you can see by clicking here

/Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment