Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Nails Inc Porchester Square & China Glaze Razzle Me Dazzle Me


Hello everyone! So today I have Nails Inc Porchester Square which is a light grey taupe. The formula was a little thick but covered really well in one coat, but I did two anyways. It is actually one of the few neutral colors that I own and I really love them on my skin tone.



So after a few days I decided to glam it up with China Glaze Razzle Me Dazzle Me from the Glitz Bitz 'n Pieces collection. Razzle Me Dazzle Me is light pink and black circular and hexagonal glitter and black bar glitter in a clear base. 



Nails Inc polishes retail in Sephora for $9.50 & the China Glaze Glitz Bitz 'n Pieces collection should still be available at Sally Beauty Supply, Ulta, or your local beauty supplies (that sells ChG). 

/Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment