Friday, April 26, 2013

Old Manicures Part II: January to March 2013

Happy Earth Day everyone! Or maybe a few days late...? I planned on posting much sooner, but life tends to get in the way a little too much. :( On to the second set of manicures of 2013!

Milani Twinkle is supposedly a one coat glitter that contains small and medium sized blue and purple glitter. It is not a one coater, so I layered two coats over Sinful Colors Midnight Blue. The color is just so amazing that I would forgive it any day!


Orly Royal Navy from the In the Navy collection is a deep vibrant blue with a teal hidden shimmer and a crelly (creme/jelly) formula. Over the top is Zoya Gilty, an 18K gold topcoat. I love the combination of blue and gold, it's amazing isn't it? 



China Glaze Dress Me Up from the Hunger Games collection is a dusty rose pink creme. On my ring finger is Zoya Raven, a basic black with a bit of silver shimmer. Stamped over Dress Me Up is Konad plate m64. 



China Glaze Deviantly Darling from the Bohemian collection is a teal color with a metallic like finish. Over the top is Urban Outfitters Lollipop which is made of multi-sized hexagonal and round silver, teal, and red glitter in a sheer pink base. I heard this was close to Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop, but I don't have it to compare.



Revlon Plum Seduction is a purple toned fuchsia creme. Layered over my ring finger is one of my favorites: Sally Hansen Razzle Dazzler from the Gem Crush collection is a light rose pink and silver glitter. 


Sinful Colors Rise and Shine is a teal with a semi matte finish, I think it is meant to be a neon. It looks like a creme, but has a hidden shimmer. On my ring finger is Essence Chic Reloaded which is a dark gray with a green to purple duochrome. Over the top is Finger Paints Sparkle Topcoat which is small round and bar glitter with a blue to green duochrome effect, all in a clear base.


Finger Paints Midnight Sleigh Ride from the Holiday of Wonders collection is a medium blue with blue/silver micro-shimmer. This color is absolutely gorgeous!


Orly Rage has a golden base with a pink to purple duochrome. I don't have a good picture of this by itself, but I do have another beauty over it: China Glaze Bling It On from the Glitz Bitz 'N Pieces collection is a purple and black multi-sized round and hexagonal glitter and black bar glitter, all suspended in a clear base.


China Glaze Angel Wings from the Holiday Joy collection is a golden scattered holographic microglitter, opaque in three coats.



China Glaze Graffiti Green from the Glitz Bitz 'N Pieces collection is a green and black multi-sized round and hexagonal glitter and black bar glitter, all suspended in a clear base. This is layered over China Glaze Rare & Radiant, which was included in my previous post. 


Click here to read the first part of my old manicures! 

/Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment